- We came to California, we’re here at Newport Beach,
- We’re lawyers from the 50 states, uniformity we preach.
- 96 times we’ve met like this, injustice we outmode,
- A sample of our efforts – the Uniform Commercial Code.
- Our tasks are seldom easy, in fact at times it’s all uphill,
- Remember Minneapolis and the Rights of the Terminally Ill!
- We said there was a right to die and we could write the tickets,
- The locals said that we could try, but first get through our pickets.
- You know I thought I would die from all that agitation,
- But soon I found that I lacked was nutrition and hydration.
- We’ll kick this off this morning and our spirits will uplift,
- We will think things anatomical and how to make a gift.
- Yes, once again we face the knotty issue of franchise,
- We’ll do it and we’ll show the world the art of compromise.
Home Unlabelled Drafting Healthcare Decisions Laws (a Poem)
Senin, 13 Juni 2016
Load disqus comments
A Coverdell Education Savings Accounts (ESA) is a believe or custodial account designed to assist households pay for education. Just like...
In the wake of California’s enactment of the End of Life Options Act, the California Department of Veterans Affairs adopted a regulation tha...
Abstracts for the 14th International Conference on Clinical Ethics Consultation (ICCEC) are due December 15, 2017. The meeting is at Oxf...
Regional Hospice and Palliative Care in Danbury, Connecticut, has put together a cartoon ad campaign that they say will help take the taboo ...
Colorado bioethicists Jean T. Abbott, Jacqueline J. Glover, and Matthew K. Wynia have a Health Affairs piece calling for uniform national d...
Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are drugs which are used to deal with malaria, however a brand new review shows that they'll have...
Over kind of the past decade, registered motorcycles in Texas have more than doubled in wide variety, the Texas Department of Transportati...
I have repeatedly benefited from the work of Muriel R. Gillick,M.D., a member of the Division of Aging at the Brigham and Women's Hospi...
Today is the 30th anniversary of the beginning of the Nancy Cruzan case. Four years after the accident, with no hope of recovery in sigh...
From Informed Consent to Shared Decision Making: How Patient Decision Aids Can Improve Patient Safety and Reduce Medical Liability RiskI will be discussing my new manuscript at Harvard Law at 5:00 p.m. today - "From Informed Consent to Shared Decision Making: How Patie...